We are always OPEN for submissions.
We release each book in print, ebook, and audio formats, and we will ask that these rights be available when we contract your book. At a minimum, books must be approximately 30K words in length. We strongly prefer books around 60K-100K words, however longer works are also considered. Anything under 50K words can only be released in ebook and audio formats.
Simultaneous submissions are acceptable; however please inform us immediately if your work is contracted elsewhere. Multiple submissions from a single author are also acceptable, though we ask that one novel is sent per email.
We only accept complete manuscripts in DOCX, DOC, or RTF electronic format. We do not accept queries or partial manuscripts submissions.
We do consider previously published works as long as they are currently out of print and you have the official release of rights from the previous publisher. We do not accept any fan-fiction based on the characters and/or a world under copyright and not in the public domain. This includes other books, TV shows, movies, radio programs, etc.
Manuscript Formatting Guidelines:
- Use a common font (i.e., Times New Roman) 12 point.
- Single space your manuscript with 1" margins.
- No tabs! (use your word processor to set the indents of your paragraphs instead of using a tab to indent)
- Make the first page a cover page and include your name, manuscript title, word count, and genre(s).
- Scene breaks (POV shifts, etc.) should be indicated by four asterisks **** on a single centered line, with a blank line above and below.
- Please name the manuscript file LastNameFirstName_TitleofBook.rtf. This assists our editors with tracking your manuscript through the review process.
- The majority of our market is the US. Please Americanize (US English) your spelling, formatting, and style.
Please name your manuscript file LastNameFirstName_TitleOfBook. This assists our editors with tracking your manuscript through the review process.
Approximate waiting time is currently 90 -- 120 days, although we aim for less. You are invited to send an inquiry about your submission status after that time. Please use the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Manuscript Check List
Here are some things to consider before you submit:
There is a simple two-step process to submit your manuscript. Please read both steps completely before proceeding.
Step 1: Fill out the following form with all of your book's information. This form will scroll. Once completed, click the SUBMIT button at the bottom.
Step 2: Click the CHOOSE FILE button, which opens up a directory search window. Find your manuscript file and click OPEN. The directory window closes and you will see your document's name next to the CHOOSE FILE button. Now click the UPLOAD MANUSCRIPT BUTTON. If the manuscript uploads okay you will see a confirmation page.